The SK01-D2 is a simple pyranometer for monitoring total solar global radiation on a plane surface. The SK01-DP2 version incorporates a special interference reflector to limit its sensitivity to the Photosynthetically Active Radiation region of the solar spectrum (400-700nm).
SILICON PHOTODIODE SENSOR WITH PRECISION AMPLIFIER
- Hard anodized aluminium for corrosion resistance.
- Glass dome to keep debris off the cosine corrected diffuser.
- In-built signal amplifier to give a millivolt output for easy measurement.
- Circular level and adjustable feet.
- Sealed to IP67 and fully weatherproof.