Anton Paar – Heavy Duty line – Refraktometer, robust
Modell: Heavy Duty line
Produsent: Anton Paar
The refractometers of the Heavy Duty line are designed for measuring the refractive index under harsh environments and in special applications. To withstand rough conditions they have a hermetically sealed stainless steel or aluminium casing.
The refractometers of the Heavy Duty Line are either operated by a separate control unit or by a PC from a remote position.
Abbemat Heavy Duty refractometers can be placed on their side to prevent sedimenation and disturbances which would affect the results.
All Abbemat Heavy Duty refractometers are fully compliant with 21 CFR Part 11, featuring user levels, an audit trail and forgery-proof data export. Anton Paar also provides a qualification documentation package (DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ).
The Abbemat T-Check feature precisely calibrates and adjusts the surface temperature of the measuring prism of all Anton Paar refractometers.
Abbemat 450, Abbemat 650
The Abbemat 450/650 refractometers are extremely robust and waterproof (IP68). To measure samples containing solid particles or air bubbles you can position the Heavy Duty Abbemat on its side to prevent sedimentation and disturbances from affecting the results. A separate control unit allows for convenient operation from a remote position.
Abbemat MW is the multi-wavelength refractometer for refractive dispersion and Abbe number determinations. The Abbemat MW refractometer is operated by a Windows-based PC software.
Unique performance – reliable results within seconds
- Optimal stability and analytical performance
- Fast temperature control
- Optimal sample temperature measurement
- Easy cleaning; no sample carry-over due to smooth junction between prism and sample mould
- No moving parts – no drift
Withstanding rough operating conditions – at no extra cost
- Well suited for lab environments with rough operating conditions
- Robust stainless steel or anodized aluminum housing
- Resistant against acids, bases and solvents
- Water proof
- No internal condensation in cold or humid environments
Versatile configurations – for the flexibility you need
- Multi-wavelength models (Abbemat MW)
- Separate measuring and control unit for remote operation
- 90° setup for samples containing pulp or particles
- Optionally combined with Anton Paar density meters, polarimeters and viscometers
User-friendly software – making your work easier
- Large number of predefined methods
- User-definable methods
- Warning if the sample volume is too low or the prism needs extra cleaning
- Plausibility checks of measuring results and adjustments
- Data export with own design, logo, company address
- Multi-fill, temperature and time scans
21 CFR part 11 and GMP/GLP compliance – for a regulated environment
- Audit trail
- User management with different access levels
- Electronic signature
- Pharma qualification package
- Disabling of data memory
Fyll ut skjemaet under for å få tilgang til utvidet dokumentasjon.