Anton Paar – Cora 7X00 – Spektrometer, Raman
Modell: Cora 7X00
Produsent: Anton Paar
TE-Cooled Benchtop Raman Spectrometer
The Cora 7X00 series of high-performance Raman spectrometers is designed for research and advanced industrial applications. With its compact and rugged housing it easily fits onto a lab bench or in a rack. You can choose one of three different wavelengths: 532 nm, 785 nm, or 1064 nm. The high-quality optics with two high-efficiency transmission gratings provides a high spectral resolution. Soft- or deep-cooled detectors reduce noise. The fiber-optic probe and operation via external PC make the Cora 7X00 series an easy–to-use instrument with maximum flexibility for various kinds of samples.
Choice of wavelength depending on sample type
- The 532 nm wavelength of Cora 7100 is widely used in material analysis.
- The 785 nm wavelength of Cora 7200 is the most common Raman wavelength in various industries.
- The 1064 nm wavelength of Cora 7300 is the most suitable option for samples that show fluorescence or for measurements in fluorescent environments.
- Thermo-electrically soft- or deep-cooled CCD or InGaAs detectors generate high-resolution Raman spectra with low noise levels.
- Resolution at 532 nm and 785 nm: up to 4 cm-1 to 5 cm-1 over a spectral range of 100 cm-1 to 3200 cm-1
- Resolution for 1064 nm: 10 cm-1 to 15 cm-1 over a range of 200 cm-1 to 1800 cm-1
- High efficiency and high-throughput transmission gratings (VPG) increase sensitivity and allow short spectral acquisition times.
Flexible fiber-optic probe
- The probe can be moved around for measuring (standard probe length: 1.5 m).
- The spectrometer can be mounted in a rack while measurements take place on the lab bench or in an experimental setup nearby
- You are flexible regarding sample dimensions – there are no limitations from a sample compartment.
- It is possible to measure many different kinds of samples (liquid, solid, semi-solid) with special vial holders designed for use with the fiber-optic probe.
Straightforward PC or touchscreen operation
- With the wireless option for PC or tablet control of the instrument you can start measurements from a bigger screen.
- Factory-, user-built, or third-party libraries make it possible to identify substances within seconds.
- You can manage user rights in your lab with the help of three different user levels and access control.
- Make your measurements traceable due to built-in event logging.
- The software guides you through the calibration routine.
- There are no moving parts except the fan – that means almost no wear and tear, and low maintenance costs.
- The shock-resistant optical engine is built to last
|Cora 7100||Cora 7200||Cora 7200 Deep Cooled||Cora 7300 Deep Cooled|
|Excitation wavelength||532 nm||785 nm||785 nm||1064 nm|
|Spectral range||100 cm-1 to 3200 cm-1||100 cm-1 to 3200 cm-1||100 cm-1 to 2000 cm-1||200 cm-1 to 1800 cm-1|
|Resolution (FWHM)||4 cm-1 to 5 cm-1||4 cm-1 to 5 cm-1||3 cm-1 to 4 cm-1||10 cm-1 to 15 cm-1|
|Laser power||50 mW||0 mW to 450 mW (adjustable)||0 mW to 450 mW (adjustable)||0 mW to 450 mW (adjustable)|
|Spectrograph||f/2 Transmission Volume Phase Grating|
|Integration time||5 ms to 600 s||5 ms to 600 s||5 ms to 900 s||1 ms to 30 s|
|Wavelength calibration||Automatic via software|
|Detector array||2048 px x 64 px CCD||2048 px x 64 px CCD||2048 px x 64 px CCD||512 px InGaAs|
|Detector cooling||approx. -5 °C||approx. -5 °C||approx.-55 °C||approx.-55 °C|
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||411 mm x 426 mm x 151 mm (16 in x 17 in x 6 in)|
|Weight||~ 13 kg (28.6 lb)||~ 15 kg (33 lb)|
|Operating ranges||0 °C to 40 °C; 0 % RH to 80 % RH|
|A/D converter||16 bit|
|Power consumption||<25 W||<75 W|
|Power input||110 / 230 V AC|
|Cora 7X00: Fiber-optic Raman probes|
|Fiber-optic probe||Coaxial, AR-coated, filtered|
|Fiber-optic trigger probe||n/a|
|Probe vial holder set||Insert for vials, tubes, cuvettes for use on fiber-optic probe|
|Operating system||Windows-based (32-bit or 64-bit)|
|System control||External PC|
|GUI||Cora 7000 Software (PC)|
|Data ports||USB 2.0|
|Security||Tiered password structure (3 levels), event logging, and reporting|
|Spectral libraries||Factory library; user-defined; 3rd party options|
|Software development kit (optional)||DLL and sample code for C/C|
Fyll ut skjemaet under for å få tilgang til utvidet dokumentasjon.