Anton Paar – MKT 10 / MKT 50 – Termometer, Millikelvin
Modell: MKT 10 / MKT 50
Produsent: Anton Paar
Anton Paar offers two Millikelvin Thermometers, MKT 50 and MKT 10, to specifically suit your individual applications – be it in the lab, at-line or for convenient mobile use.
Your MKT 50 Millikelvin Thermometer measures the temperature to the highest level of accuracy in combination with two highly precise Platinum Resistance Thermometers. It is by far the best-priced thermometer for applications which require a low measuring uncertainty of 0.01 °C to 0.001 °C. MKT 10 is a small, very lightweight and easily portable handheld thermometer. It comes with one sensor and a carrying case for safe transport. With its measuring accuracy of 0.01 °C it is ideal for at-line measurements and quick measurements on site in several industries.
- EN 60751 for industrial Platinum Resistance Thermometers (PRT)
- Resolution: 0.0001 °C (0.1 mK) with MKT 50 and 0.001 °C (1 mK) with MKT 10
- Measuring uncertainty over the whole measuring range: 0.001 °C (1 mK) with MKT 50 and 0.01 °C with MKT 10
- ITS‑90 for standard thermometers (SPRT: Standard Platinum Resistance Thermometer) with MKT 50
- With MKT 50 comparison calibration (PRT) or fixed point calibration (SPRT) is possible.
Flexible power supply and communication
- Ethernet interface for easy communication with DMA M instruments and the SVM™ series of viscometers for calibration
- The high precision thermometers can be used in the lab by connecting them to the mains or in the field as portable thermometers working from the battery.
- MKT 50: mains adapter
- MKT 10: Power over Ethernet (PoE) – ecologically friendly power supply for less use of batteries
The decades of experience of Anton Paar’s density meters go hand in hand with the experience of measuring temperature very accurately. The accuracy of temperature measurement is the basis for accurate density measurement.
- Ideal for different applications: from temperature measurement in the production process to different calibrations in the lab
- Highly accurate comparison calibrations of all types of thermometers in liquid baths are possible with MKT 50.
- MKT 50 is a reference thermometer for all applications and branches.
- Calibration of standard thermometers at temperature fixed points according to ITS‑90 with MKT 50
- MKT 10 provides maximum flexibility and at-line measurements with a handheld instrument.
- Highly stable Pt 100 sensors with factory or DAkkS certificates
- Flexible sensors for adjustment of DMA density meters and the SVM™ series of viscometers
- MKT 50: Two types of working SPRTs are available for the highest accuracy (up to 1.4 mK).
- MKT 50: for ITS‑90, EN 60751 and ASTM E1137 sensors
|MKT 50||MKT 10|
|Temperature||−260 °C to 962 °C||0 °C to 100 °C|
|(−436 °F to 1764 °F)||(32 °F to 212 °F)|
|Resistance||0 Ω to 440 Ω||100 Ω to 140 Ω|
|Temperature||0.1 mK (Pt 100)||1 mK|
|Resistance||40 μΩ||0.4 mΩ|
|Temperature||< 1 mK (Pt 100)||< 10 mK|
|Resistance||< 400 μΩ||< 4 mΩ|
|Measuring sensor||Pt 100 or Pt 25.5||Pt 100|
|(EN 60751 or ITS‑90)||(EN 60751)|
|Measuring current||0.41 mArms||1 mADC|
|Internal reference resistor||400 Ω (Vishay Precision Group, VHP 101)||400 Ω (Vishay Precision Group, VHP 101)|
|Number of sensor inputs||2||1|
|Sensor connection||4‑wire (LEMO 1S304)||4‑wire, soldered|
|Measuring time||1.44 seconds (for both channels)||1 second (for one channel)|
|Data outputs||RS‑232D (optional USB**)||LAN (PoE, 10 Mbit)|
|LAN (Ethernet, 10 Mbit)|
|Ambient operating temperature||0 °C to 35 °C||0 °C to 35 °C|
|(for highest accuracy 20 °C to 25 °C recommended)||(for highest accuracy 20 °C to 25 °C recommended)|
|Power supply||Power adapter 7.5 V or||4× AA batteries or|
|2× AA batteries||Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||240 mm × 190 mm × 110 mm||200 mm × 100 mm × 35 mm|
|(9.5 in × 7.5 in × 4.3 in)||(7.8 in × 3.4 in × 1.4 in)|
|Weight||approx. 2 kg (4.4 lbs)||approx. 500 g (1.1 lbs)|
|*) refers to the calibration of the reference resistor without contribution of the sensor (confidence level: 95 %, number of measurement values: 50, reference temperature: 23 °C)|
|**) with USB/RS‑232 adapter|
Fyll ut skjemaet under for å få tilgang til utvidet dokumentasjon.