Lufft – WS303 – Værstasjon WS303
From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications.
WS303-UMB Smart Weather Sensor for measuring of air temperature, relative humidity, solar radiation, air pressure. Relative humidity is measured by means of a capacitive sensor element; a precision NTC measuring element is used to measure air temperature. The world renowned technology of Kipp Zonen CMP3 is integrated. Measurement output can be accessed by the following protocolls: UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, SDI-12, MODBUS. One external temperature or rain sensor is connectable.
- Tiltable Pyranometer
- Ultrasonic wind sensor
- Aspirated temperature/humidity measurement
- Open communication protocol:
- Analoge outputs in combination with 8160.UDAC
- Third-Party-Rain gauge sensors are compatible:
- 0.1 mm, 0.2 mm, 0.5 mm, 1mm heated and unheated
|Selger||Bjørn Cato Solli|
Under kan du finne nyttige dokumenter for produktet: