GFL – 7601 – Hybridiseringsinkubator
Specifications and features
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation.
- Very good temperature constancy of ± 0.5 °C.
- Optimum temperature distribution throughout the cabinet interior by fan circulation.
- Electronic monitoring of the temperature regulator triggers visual alarm in case of fault. The heating is switched off, the cause of the fault is reported in the LED display.
- Digital temperature readout and setting via LED display, in steps of 0.1 °C.
- Thermostatic over-temperature cut-out to protect the heating element.
- Soft touch keys with characteristic symbols.
- High resolutions of the detections and even results due to the constancy of 10 rpm.
- Variable rotating rack, max. capacity 16 hybridisation tubes.
- Removable rotating rack, can be replaced by up to 5 tilt resistant and extricable perforated trays.
- Key to switch on two cabinet lamps.
- Interior parts of the unit and the rotating rack made of stainless steeel.
- Housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated.
- Clear view of the interior cabinet through a large acrylic glass window.
- 2 clip wheels 7940, 4 bottles 7945 as well as 8 spring clips 7937 are in the standard scope of supply.
Fyll ut skjemaet under for å få tilgang til utvidet dokumentasjon.