Parr Instruments – 6050 – Kalorimeter m/ datatilkobling
Produsent: Parr Instruments
The new Model 6050 Compensated Jacket Calorimeter is the first calorimeter designed by Parr to be controlled by your own personal computer. The 6050 Calorimeter is a compact, static jacket calorimeter that operates at room temperature.
The 6050 Calorimeter has been designed to provide the user with:
- A traditional design calorimeter with removable oxygen bomb and bucket
- Uses real time temperature measurements to determine heat leaks without using a controlled calorimeter jacket
- A full featured calorimeter that does not require circulating water
- A compact calorimeter requiring minimum laboratory bench space
- Modern USB connection to PC
The Parr 6050 Calorimeter takes advantage of the real time, continuously corrected method developed by Parr. The temperature of the jacket is continuously monitored and real time heat leak corrections are applied based upon the temperature difference between the bucket and the actual temperature of the jacket.
Features of the new 6050 Calorimeter include:
- PC Control: The 6050 is attached directly to a Windows PC using a standard USB cable. All functions and tests are accessible with the click of a mouse using Parr’s 6050 Software Package, installed on your own PC
- Automatic Oxygen Filling: The 6050 fills the combustion vessel with the correct amount of oxygen for each test automatically – removing one manual step from the standard combustion vessel preparation routine
- Operates at room temperature
- Time per test is 8 minutes in Dynamic Mode, and 12 minutes in Equilibrium Mode.